Terms & Conditions
- The instructor shall make his services as a A2B Driver Training available to the pupil for the sole purpose of giving the pupil driving tuition at the rate set by A2B Driver Training.
- The instructor shall have the right to substitute another instructor for the purpose of giving all or any of the lessons if not available for any reason.
- In the event that that the instructor is unable to substitute another instructor for a specific appointment, or in the event of mechanical breakdown or other cause, the instructor reserves the right to re arrange the lesson to a time convenient to both parties.
- The instructor will carry motor insurance covering the pupil whilst the tuition vehicle when accompanied by a A2B Driver Training instructor or a Driving Standards Agency Examiner.
- The lesson/lessons shall be paid for at the time of lesson or as a block booking which should be purchased in advance.
- Block Bookings will have a validity of a maximum 6 weeks from date of initial lesson/payment.
- In the event of the pupil cancelling/ changing any lessons, a minimum of 48hrs notice is required, or the pupil may be liable for the lesson fee in respect of hour(s) lost.
- The pupil agrees that he/she is duly licensed to drive the tuition vehicle
And the instructor requires evidence of licence before tuition begins.
- Driving test and theory tests can be booked for you by A2B Driver Training, providing the appropriate fees have been paid in advance.
- Only one offer per person.
- No refunds offered on block bookings.
- Block of ten hours via the special offer, 2 of these hours are retained for the day of your test.
- Test to be taken through A2B Driver Training.
If you wish to discuss any of A2B’s terms and conditions, please Contact Us